We are now offering battery repair services! 5 DAY TURN AROUND!
*Price Includes return shipping*
Is your battery no longer working and flashing a series of lights at you? WE CAN HELP!
Boosted Board Extended Range batteries have an unfortunate issue where if battery cells become imbalanced they will lock the user out permanently rendering the battery no longer usable. This condition is know as the Red Light of Death or RLOD as the battery flashes a red light when the error has occurred.
The battery will not allow the user to attempt to recharge or use the battery regardless of battery condition once the error is stored in the battery memory.
Once order has been placed please follow the below instructions:
1. Place a strip of masking tape on the battery with your name and order number
2. Package the battery in a VERY WELL PADDED box. WE will not be held responsible for damaged batteries during shipping! We recommend a USPS padded flat rate envelope. Shipping your battery will only cost ~$8 within the USA!
3. Insure the battery for full replacement value!
4. Include a print out of order confirmation email in package OR write us a note with your order number name and shipping address
5. Please make sure to include a note detailing all the issues you are having with the battery! RLOD, charge port not working etc.
Ship battery to:
1202 Dyar Road
Seneca, South Carolina 29672
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Interested in RLOD repair? Send us a message and we can help figure out the cheapest method of shipping to get your battery to us.